如何用英語禮貌結束通話語句
電話英語:如何禮貌地結束通話
1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。
我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。
抱歉,我不能再說了。有另一人在線。
3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me。
抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later。
我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting。
我們可不可以晚一點再繼續(xù)談?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?
9. I won't keep you any longer。
我不耽誤你時間了。
10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?
【如何用英語禮貌結束通話語句】相關文章:
如何用栩栩如生造句03-29
如何結束通話的禮儀要點04-26
關于結束通話的禮儀講解06-12
關于結束通話的禮儀總結12-30
結束的情感語句精選07-11
教您如何結束通話的禮儀04-27
有禮貌與沒禮貌英語作文06-17
結束的英語短語07-28
安意如愛情經典語句07-16